Here is your opportunity to own this highly desirable land. Approximately 0.5 acres located in Port Charlotte, FL! The property is just 6 mins away from Murdock, FL. The time is now! Take a drive and walk the property.
Give us a call or text today at (386) 356-4532! Never stop dreaming BIG!
Click THIS LINK to view a 3D Interactive Map
Google Map Driving Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/RBxKp4qHNULE6JQM7
Closest major city:
Punta Gorda, FL (10.7 miles away)
Ollie’s Pond Park (4.4 mi)
Escape Rooms Unlocked – North Port (3.8 mi)
The Axe Haus (3.3 mi)
Fun Dolphin Tours (6.1 mi)
Hunter Kimball Sanctuary (4.5 mi)
– Parcel #: 402102429012
– County: Charlotte County, FL
– Parcel Size: 0.5 acres
– Location: 16503 Marceline Rd, Port Charlotte, FL, 33954
– Legal Description: SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 02 TWN 40S RNG 21E PCH 030 1131 0014 PORT CHARLOTTE SEC30 BLK1131 LTS 14 & 15 188/748 DC731/97 916/1272 932/1197 1166/351 MAP REF:MAP 3A02S
– GPS Center Coordinates: 27.0235, -82.1734
– Property Dimensions: 124.67 feet x 174.33 feet x 117.79 feet x 170.67 feet x
– GPS Coordinates (4 Corners):
– Elevation: 6.6 feet
– Access to Property (Dirt or Paved): Plated
– Terrain: Forest/Flat
– Zoning: RSF3.5, meaning Residential Single Family with a density of 3.5.
– Tax Amount: $787.19 (2022) changes yearly
– Water: No. Would have to dig a well
– Septic: No. Would have to install a septic system
– Electric: No. Florida Power and Light (FPL)
– Gas: TECO Peoples Gas
– FEMA Flood Map Information: https://msc.fema.gov/portal/home
– Charlotte County Website Information: https://www.charlottecountyfl.gov/departments/community-development/planning-zoning/
Disclaimer: The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.
16503 Marceline Rd, Port Charlotte, FL, 33954
SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 02 TWN 40S RNG 21E PCH 030 1131 0014 PORT CHARLOTTE SEC30 BLK1131 LTS 14 & 15 188/748 DC731/97 916/1272 932/1197 1166/351 MAP REF:MAP 3A02S
124.67 feet x 174.33 feet x 117.79 feet x 170.67 feet
Florida Power and Light (FPL)
Residential Single Family
For more information, call or text (386) 356-4532.