15 acres Lot For Sale in Park County, CO! Only $1,000 Down!
Here is your opportunity to own this highly desirable land. Approximately 15 acres located in Park County, Colorado! This off-grid desert plains property will greet you with stunning views of the surrounding Rocky Mountains towering in the distance. The time is now! Take a drive and explore all this area has to offer!
Give us a call or text today at (719) 749-3089! Never stop dreaming BIG!
OWNER FINANCING TERMS:
– Price: $28,999
– Payment: $490.76
– Down: $1,000
– # Months: 60
Click THIS LINK to view a 3D Interactive Map
Google Map Driving Directions:
Closest major city:
– Breckenridge, Co (43 miles away)
– Indian Mountain Comfort Station (14.0 miles away)
– Prather’s Market (20.3 miles away)
– Bailey Lodge (37.3 miles away)
– Parcel #: 26010
– County: Park County
– Parcel Size: 15
– Legal Description: T09 R75 S31 Se4 Elkhorn Ranches Filing 03 Lot 020 R633832 Tr06
– GPS Center Coordinates: 39.21781902, -105.8170303
– Property Dimensions: 201.09 ft x 461.80 ft x 211.40 ft x 544.05 ft
– Location: 871 Link Rd, Como, CO 80432
– GPS Coordinates (4 Corners):
– Elevation: 9478.3 feet
– Access to Property (Dirt or Paved): Dirt Road
– Terrain: Plain
– Zoning: Residential
– Tax Amount: $20.39 (2021) changes yearly
– Water: No. Would have to dig a well
– Septic: No. Would have to install a septic system
– Electric: No. Contact XcelEnergy
– Water: Would need to dig a well
– Gas: Colorado Natural Gas
– Camp and RV’s are allowed but need a permit, limited from May 1st to October 31st
– FEMA Flood Map Information: https://msc.fema.gov/portal/home
– Park County Website Information: https://www.parkco.us/73/Assessor
A part of Elkhorn Ranch Owners Association $40/year
Covenants can be found here: http://elkhornranchowners.org/documents/covenants.html
The rancher at the adjacent property has granted/ provided access to his well.
Disclaimer: The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.
871 Link Rd, Jefferson, CO, 80456
T09 R75 S31 Se4 Elkhorn Ranches Filing 03 Lot 020 R633832 Tr06
201.09 ft x 461.80 ft x 211.40 ft x 544.05 ft
Contact XcelEnergy 800-895-4999
For more information, call or text (719) 749-3089.