2.24 acres Lot for Sale in Carroll County, VA!
This unrestricted and wooded property is the perfect start to your self-sustaining homestead. The land is approximately 2.24 acres located in Carroll County, VA! This is the perfect spot to build your little piece of paradise and enjoy the surrounding nature. Escape the city to this hideaway just 12 minutes from Cana, Virginia. The time is now! Take a drive and explore all this area has to offer!
What are you waiting for? Call or text us today at (888) 997-4054!
Cash Price: $12,999
Text or call us today at (888) 997-4054!
Click THIS LINK to view a 3D Interactive Map
Google Map Driving Directions:
Gertrude Smith House (10.1 miles, 17mins)
Andy Griffith Museum ( 10.8 miles, 19mins)
Virginia State Sign (22.5 miles, 31 mins)
Devils Den Nature Preserve (11.7 miles, 21 mins)
Blue Ridge Parkway (9.9 miles, 17 mins)
Riverside Park (10.6 miles, 19 mins)
– Parcel #: 144A119B
– County: Carroll, VA
– Parcel Size: 2.24
– Location: TBD, Cana, Virginia 24317
– Legal description: DIST:1 RD 901
– GPS Center Coordinates: 36.6253, -80.6298
– Property Dimensions: 356.7 feet x 377.42 feet x 149.51 feet x 376.84 feet
– GPS Coordinates (4 Corners):
– Elevation: 1522.3 feet
– Access to Property (Dirt or Paved): Dirt
– Terrain: Forest
– Zoning: None
– Time limit: up to 3 years once you started the constructions
– Tax Amount: $28.80 (2022) Changes yearly
– Water: Would need to dig a well
– Septic: Would need to install a septic system
– Electricity: Would have to contact Appalachian Power 800-956-4237
– Camping and RV’s are allowed
– Mobile homes are allowed – if more than 2 mobile home need on the property to follow the Mobile Home park ordinance
– FEMA Flood Map Information: https://msc.fema.gov/portal/home
– Carroll County Website Information: https://carrollcountyva.gov/business_and_economic_development/land_use_and_planning.php
Disclaimer: The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.
TBD Cana, Virginia 24317
DIST:1 RD 901
356.7 feet x 377.42 feet x 149.51 feet x 376.84 feet
Contact Appalachian Power 800-956-4237
For more information, call or text (888) 997-4054