OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE…
– Price: $14,997
– Payment: $290
– Down: $1,000
– # Months: 60
This 1.39-acre blank canvas couldn’t have a better location on the map. An overlooked rough diamond along 198th Trail. A roadside gem overlooking the beautiful pastures of Suwannee County. It is about 15 minutes away from the lovely town of OBrien, and along the Suwannee River which is famously sung on one of Stephen Foster’s songs, Old Folks at Home.
Ever wonder what life is like outside the busy and narrow city streets? Find out for yourself and own this 1.39-acre lot surrounded by the raw wilderness of Suwannee County. Your quiet seclusion shouldn’t come pricey, and restocking for daily supplies should be easy. This lot is sure to attract a number of homeowners and savvy investors in no time! Walking distance to Royal Springs County Park.
That Phone is Not Going to Pick Itself Up. Call Now at (386) 356-4532)!
Click THIS LINK to view a 3D Interactive Map
Text or call us today at (386) 356-4532).
From McAlpin, FL (20min)
Turn right onto 208th St.
Turn left onto 97th Dr.
Turn right onto N County Road 349
Turn left onto 198th Terr
Turn left onto Royal Spring Rd
Turn right onto 198th Trail
Take a slight right turn onto 198th Trail
.2 miles the destination is on your left.
Closest major city: Gainesville, FL 32601 (1 hr 23 min, 62.2 miles)
Closest small town: O’Brien, FL 32071 (14 min, 10.7 miles)
Closest gas station: Exxon, 391 E Main St, Mayo, FL 32066 (20 min, 12.4 miles)
Wes Skiles Peacock Springs State Park (10 min, 4.9 miles)
Mystic Jungle Educational Facility Inc. (19 min, 15.2 miles)
Ichetucknee Springs, (34 min, 24.7 miles)
– Cash Price: $14,997
– Owner Financing: $14,997
– $290 MONTHLY
– $1,000 DOWN
– 60 MONTHS
– Parcel #: 02-05S-12E-10818-000620
– County: Suwannee County, FL
– Parcel Size: 1.39
– Location: 198th Trail, McAlpin, Florida 32062
– Legal Description: Leg Lot 62 & 63 Unit 2 Suwannee Belle Est Orb 1621 P 451-452 Wd Yr 2011 (confirm)
– GPS Center Coordinates: 30.086017, -83.087027
– Property Dimensions: 396 ft, 147.84 ft, 396 ft, 153.12 ft
– GPS Coordinates (4 Corners):
30.086482, -83.087432 – NW
30.085896, -83.086367 – E
30.085555, -83.086605 – SE
30.086125, -83.087688 – SW
– Elevation: 32.8 FT
– Access to Property (Dirt or Paved): Dirt Road
– Terrain: Forest
– Zoning: Environmentally Sensitive Area (ESA-2)
– Time limit: Permits will be good for 1 year
– HOA: None
– Tax Amount: $186.01
– Flood zone: Yes
– Water: Would have to dig a well
– Septic: Would have to install a septic system
– Electric: Would have to contact Suwannee Valley Electric (+13863622226) or Florida Power & Light (+18002263545)
– Gas: No-contact Suburban Propane (+13864543690) or Farmers Cooperative, Inc. (+13863621459)
– Camping is allowed for 6 months/year – Septic will be required
– RV is allowed for 6 months/year – Septic will be required
– Mobile Houses are allowed
– FEMA Flood Map Information: https://msc.fema.gov/portal/home
– Suwannee County Website Information: https://suwcounty.org/county/
Disclaimer: The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.
198th Trail, McAlpin, Florida 32062
Leg Lot 62 & 63 Unit 2 Suwannee Belle Est Orb 1621 P 451-452 Wd Yr 2011 (confirm)
396 ft, 147.84 ft, 396 ft, 153.12 ft
For more information, call or text (386) 356-4532.